Client Experience Associate (Solution for QGlobal Students)
Reporting to the Client Experience Manager (Solutions for Individual Clients), QGlobal Client Experience Associates are the primary, front-line point-of-contact for our customers and will handle all customer questions and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues.
- Educate customers on QGlobal features and benefits.
- Identify and analyze customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of business.
- Promote positive customer relations by consistently providing premier customer experience and satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Assist customers with administrative and billing requests and inquiries relating to their QGlobal accounts and subscription services.
- Provide basic technical troubleshooting assistance to customers having difficulty with the QGlobal accounts and services.
- Take responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
- Work with other functional teams to resolve customer issues and or concerns
Analyze customer feedback and collaborate with product owners to contribute to product improvements.
- Assist Finance function with processing and applying customer payments for Our products and services.
- Provide weekly/monthly Account Receivable reports as needed.
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered by QGlobal Community Trading.
- You will be required to work shifts between the hours of 7am-8pm Monday through Friday.
Skills and Experience
Strong PC Skills – comfortable with email and Web browsing/searching
Previous call center experience
Detail oriented, reliable, and resourceful
Possess courageous integrity
Ability to multi-task handling client contact via various channels at the same time
Excellent written and oral communications skills combined with the ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
Highly self-motivated – ability to work independently, think analytically and creatively.
Flexibility to work rotating shifts
A good listener who shows empathy and strives to make your customers experience one you would like to have.
Able to solve problems independently that is in the customer’s best interest.
Receptive to coaching and feedback to help enhance performance to meet goals
Positive attitude, flexible nature, thriving in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Passionate about learning and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes.